Cyrela One Sixty’s project, surprises with its sophistication and elegance. Aligned to this, the building’s acoustic performance could not be missed.
Giner conducted the study of acoustic performance to meet the ABNT (Brazilian Association for Technical Standards) NBR (Brazilian Technical Standard) 15575: 2013 performance standard, such as:
- Description of the surroundings of the ground with elaboration of the noise map in the CadnaA software.
- Simulations of acoustic performance in the SONarchitect software, checking all the interference due to the divisions between the duplexes with double height ceiling rooms, floor system and, mainly, the façade of the bedrooms.
- Monitoring of the construction work to verify the correct execution of the acoustic details.
- Façade performance measurements, with various suppliers and types of frames, to validate the best acoustic performance in loco.
- Analysis with the portable acoustic camera of possible failures in the seals between the frames and the masonry.